Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I'm no Superwoman!

Alright, let's start things off from yesterday.. yea, it was a total hell for me. Imagining how much i cried, how much pain i felt....... i finally realise, i'm no superwoman. I've fallen too many times.. And each time i fall, i manage to stand up by myself with no one's help. Now this time, i set myself up for the greatest fall of all time. You know, the last time i felt this pain.. i thought i'll never gonna feel it again but yesterday.. it happened once again. It's such a long story. The people who suppose to know it, knew it ready. SO there's nothing much to say. I'm seriously weak to the extreme ready.. but the girl is just putting up a strong front. Question is, How long can i put it up? And, will i ever fall again? Yeah.. my baby...... Does he know? that i love him hell lot? Each time he thought about THAT incident, he'll go around showing attitude. But does he know that... each time he does that, i feel total shit too?? (And obviously i kept it to myself!) Yeah.. enough for it now. Anyway, today had Social Studies mocks! ANd suppose to have Amaths too. But i ran off with the girls. We went Macdonalds to have our breakfast. And then walked home with them from white sands. Yea, i love spending time with them! *SMILES* Not gonna meet my baby today and tomorrow. Yea.. never been able to spend much time with him. Oh well, still .......... iLoveElijah!

With love, on Saturday, July 08, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse